Guidance Leaflets for Parents
These booklets provide information for parents on the end-of-year expectations in reading, writing and mathematics for children at Bangabandhu school.
The National Curriculum outlines these expectations as being the ‘core’ requirements your child must meet in order to ensure continued progress.
All the objectives will be worked on throughout the year and will be the focus of direct teaching. Any extra support you can provide in helping your children to achieve these is greatly valued.
If you have any queries regarding the content of this booklet or want support in knowing how best to help your child, please talk to your child’s teacher or members of the Senior Leadership Team.
Keeping Children Safe
Here are some guidance documents on how to keep children safe from on-line bullying.
- Attendance presentation September 2017
- Keep your children
- Parent Cyber Safety leaflet
- Parents guide to Early Years school trips
- Safeguarding for chidlren explanation leaflet
- Schools Guide Social Media V16
Transition To and Within School
- letter Reception children re move to Year 1 June 16
- letter Year 2 re move to Y3 June 16
- Welcome to Nursery Booklet 2018 2019 1
- Welcome to Reception Booklet 2018 2019 new
- Information for parents 2017 NCTs at the end of key stages 1 and 2 v4 PDFA 1
- STA177916e Primary school progress measures leaflet V6 FINAL