Online Payments & SCHOOLPING (our communication APP)
We are now a 'cashless' school which means that we do not handle any cash for payments of school services. This includes Nursery lunch money, school clubs including breakfast club, trips, residentials and purchase of school book bags.
All payments are made online through www.pay360educationpayments.com All parents must register to pay online. We also have a card machine in the school office you can use to make payments for any of the above.
Once registered you can use the same account for any children you have at Bangabandhu.
If you are new to our school, once your child has been admitted you will receive a email about how to register as a new user. You then follow the instructions on the screen to enter your details and add the unique online link code when prompted.
Note: The online link code is for one time use only. It is not needed once the account has been activated.
Our School App - SCHOOLPING
We use an app called SchoolPing to communicate with parents and carers. SchoolPing is a free app which sends instant messages straight to your smartphone. If you don't have a smartphone, you can receive messages by email or logging into your account on the web.
We have stopped sending out paper newsletters and letters as this is a much more environmentally friendly and efficient method. The following is all done via the SchoolPing app.
- The weekly newsletter is sent out each Friday.
- Trip letter are sent, parents are able to complete the consent form online and send it back via SchooPing.
- Handouts and presentations from meetings are sent to all parents, useful if you have not been able to attend, still getting the same information as those that did attend.
- All messages are sent via SchoolPing. No text messages (you will get a notification when you have a message, notifications must be enabled).
- The school calendar will be available to view and is regularly updated.
- Termly parent meetings are booked on SchoolPing making it easier for parents to sign up.
Once you become a parent at Bangabandhu, you must supply us with an email address and that of any person in your family who you want to use the app (e.g. both parents, if grandparents look after your child, older brothers or sisters, your childminder etc) - anyone who needs to know what is happening at school.
Once we have your email addresses you will receive a username and a password. You must download the SchoolPing app in the Play Store or App Store. The app is available for Android and iPhone.